Backup Files to OneDriveThe following instructions explain which settings and prerequisites are needed to back up your files to OneDrive.
1. OneDrive Login
- Open the website OneDrive and login.
- Search the URL at the address bar of your browser for the parameter
&cid=and copy the indicated value into the clipboard.
2. Connect Network Drive with OneDrive
- Open the Windows Explorer and right-click on
Map network drive ...at the displayed content menu.
- Enter the address
https://d.docs.live.net/at the text box for the folder. Paste the copied value from the clipboard behind the address.
- Activate the options
Reconnect at sign-inand
Connect using different credentials.
- Click on the button
- Enter your OneDrive login data to connect the network drive with OneDrive.